Saturday, January 22, 2011

Anniversary card for my in-laws

My in-laws will celebrate their 49th anniversary in a few days. I wanted to make them a card, but now sure I'll give them this one. I couldnt' get the bow to turn out right..ugh. I do love this colored digi ....it reminds me of them a little..lol.
I was able to start organizing and putting away some things in my craft room ( which Jeff so lovingly refers to as the "junk room"  he he). There is still a lot to do as the sink has to be disconnected and moved out and the dishwasher...and the refrigerator because the new one doesn't get here until the middle of February..ugh. However, eventually it will be a super craft room. Thanks to my super husband!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.