Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A couple cards

This card I am entering in Card Patterns sketch 100 challenge. This is the first sketch challenge I've done, and I thought it would be fun to try. It was!

I am entering this in Paper Playtime digi Monday challenge. I colored this digi last night, and I just love it! The little girl is so cute! I had every intention of exercising after my Bible reading this morning, but when I walked through my craft room and saw this digi I just had to stop and put together a card...lol . I made it a birthday card as I have many birthday's coming up....I'm making cards for the people in our church for birthday's and anniversarys.
Well, I'd better go exercise and shower. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, and I really want to finish my backsplash today! ( I am so struggling with the cuts around the outlets...thankful Jeff bought extra tile..lol)
Have a great day everyone, and be safe out in this crazy weather!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is fabulous! I love coffee mugs, well, coffee for that matter and this card makes for warm and fuzzy! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns.

Sandy said...

I love your coffee card and your girl with the bear! Busy woman you!!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE the coffee card...I'm a coffee-a-holic! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!!!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.