Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Claudia & Company Challenge....and chatter.

This is my entry for Claudia & Company Challenge. It was  a monochromatic challenge. I've been wanting to use this paper and these vintage images for awhile. I wish I'd found that pretty black ribbon before I completed the Thank You card...I like it so much better!

My daughter is here! yeah! She called me last night at midnight and by 2 a.m. she was on her way. Of course that meant I got no sleep last night, but it was worth it. I was missing her so much!
My parents are suppose to be here tomorrow to spend the day and then my Dad is speaking at a banquet on Friday evening about and hour from here. It will be nice to see them.

I have a shopping,out to lunch, card making date planned with my friend, Sandy! We are suppose to get together on Monday. Oh, I can't wait! She is the one who got me started making cards...I owe her so much! She is so much fun to be with and such a blessing to so many people!

Bye for now. I need to get some supper started and then off to church. I hope to get some card making done Friday. Crazy for Coca challenge & Happy Monday challenge!!
Have a great evening everyone!

4 comments:

Judy said...

So pretty I love the cards.
Have a great day

kadie said...

First off, I have to say that I love the verse at the top of your blog. :) It's a favorite!
Secondly, Beautiful cards, Lori! Thanks for joining us at Claudia and Company.

Sandy said...

Both cards are BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like you are busy. Praying your family have safe trips. I will see you on Monday!!! Whoo Hoo!

Jenn said...

These cards are beautiful!!

I am a new follower! I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog also!
http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.