Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cards and a shopping spree!

On my trip to Lancaster I found these little brads that look like screws..so cute! This card is for a Preacher we met in Gettysburg.

A card for a man at the church in Gettysburg who always does the grilling at their cook outs. These brads were in a set I bought from Oriental Trading.

I wish the colors would show up better on this card and the next. They both have some glitter paper. Anyway, the digi is precolored from Fred She Said, and the paper came from a stack I found today on clearence at JoAnns. It is called Nana's Nursery Baby Boy- from DCWV.

This is the birthday card for my niece "Princess" Meadow!

Ok, here is the stuff I bought today. Most everything was on clearence! the jellyroll pens weren't, but I had a 40% off coupon. I really like the Martha Stewart butterfly stamps and the Paper Shapers pop-up butterfly punch! I got bakers twine...on clearence..at JoAnns! Cool!
Okay, back to making cards! Have a great Friday, everyone!
Remember " Be nice to everyone, because everyone has a heartache"

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.