Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crafting withdrawl...lol

I've been home 1 week and 3 days and this is the first time I've had a chance to make cards! I still can't find all of my supplies, but I just HAD to make a few cards. Hopefully I'll get to spend more time making cards tomorrow!
This picture looks a little blurry...ugh!

The inside of the get well card says "I've heard chocolate makes everything better".
Am I in chocolate withdrawl too? LOL!
Have a great day everyone, and don't forget to do something sweet for someone today!

3 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful cards Lori

Lori said...

Thank you, Victoria!

Sandy said...

Awww...look at all the cute cards! You have me wanting to find some time to make cards today! I love all of them. The touch of the oven mitts on the bottom of the bear with the tall cake is great! I'm so like you....lover of chocolate!!! Love the sentiment you used.

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.