Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rainy day cards...lol

Thank you cards!

A couple sympathy cards for my Mom.

I love this Magnolia stamp. She is so sweet. I also love blue & brown together.

I ended up making 2 more of these.  I stamped them on cream colored paper, and I liked them much better.

Okay, so I heard it was raining at home. If I were home that would be a good excuse to avoid yard work and stay inside.  A perfect day to make cards. I figured even though I'm 300 miles away from home and it is sunny here....I still can stay in and make cards....lol. What can I say, I'm blonde, and I love making cards!
God has blessed me with a wonderful life and time to do the things I love! God is so good to me!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.