Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas cards, time with my daughter!

I love this Bugaboo image! The button on the botton had only one hole in it, but worked well with the bakers twine, I think.

Cocoa and a Christmas tree!

Merry & Bright!


We've done so much together while Cheyenne has been here! God is so good to give me this time with just the two of us! She said she is going to miss our time together once we get back to Pa and the crazy schedules there! I'm going to miss it too!
Along with exercising together, KY horsepark,Shaker Village, haunted houses, church and quiet hours of reading at the cottage, we also like to spend time together driving and exploring. Today after church and lunch at Big Boy ( because she's never eaten at one...lol) we drove the KY scenic byway for a few hours taking pictures and enjoying the 80 degree weather! We only have another week here, but we are determined to go to a horse race and go horseback riding. No, we are not going to ride the horses in the race....that typed wrong...lol! We have KY largest corn maze to do yet, but were hoping to get to go there with Jeff. Going to be a busy week besides all the things we want to get done, we need to pack and clean the cottage!
Hoping to see family and friends by the last week in October! I love being here with Jeff, but I'm ready to be in my house for the holidays! I'm missing my boys (Eric & Colton), my family & friends!
Every weekend in November is busy alreay....lol...and I'm not even home yet! Oh, well, that is life in Pa!
Have a great Sunday everyone! Remember God is concerned about every little detail of our lives, and is ready and waiting to bless us!
Love you Mom! See you soon!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.