Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Making cards with Meadow......and staying busy!

Meadow, my niece,  came up to make a card for Daniel who is in Children's hospital in Pittsburgh. She ended up making six! She loves making cards....

The one of the far right is going to Daniel. His favorite color is yellow, so she chose that as one of her colors. She loves coloring her own images.

Here she is showing off her new toe socks. They have owls on them, and she knew Chey would love them!

Working on my sponging......

I love stamping, and I love this church stamp I found at an antique mall in Nicholasville, Ky.

This image is so cute! I made this card for the boy, well he is now 22, that was my son's best friend growing up. Birthday's.....so easy a caveman can do it. LOL!

A verse stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps. Why don't I make more cards with just a verse on the front? I really like that idea.

Precolored digi's are the best.....so easy to make a basic card.


Magnolia with a little bling.....Thanks for the stamps, Sandy!

I witnessed the Lord wrap my best friend in His love last week as she buried her Daddy. Praise the Lord he had accepted Christ as his personal Saviour and is now in heaven with his son, as well as other family members. How important to know for sure you are going to heaven, and how comforting to the loved ones you leave behind. Let me ask you, are you sure you would go to heaven if you died today? What about your family members? Ask them! Share with them the comfort of knowing for sure!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions regarding how you can know for sure you are going to heaven. The most important decision of your life is what you will do with Christ.

Tomorrow I will work at the funeral dinner of another church member who died this past week. Makes me remember we are not promised tomorrow. Praying I can be a blessing to this family in their time of grief.

Have been very busy lately, but I hope to get some more cards made soon!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.