Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brighten your day....

Mixing green, yellow and brown.....wasn't sure how this would turn out, but I like it! The sentiment says " sending happy thoughts to brighten your day".

My friend Susan came to visit me! We had such a good time! She came Friday and stayed until Monday. She sure did brighten my days! Here she is with her girls on the first day they were here. We went to a number of yard sales, and many sight seeing trips. We visited the Flight 93 Memorial on Saturday as one of our many stops. Very busy visit, but we had so much fun! Thanks Susan! Love ya!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh how fun that Susan and the girls came to see you. I'm sure you all had tons of fun. Garage saling is always more fun with friends.

Ooh! Love the sunflowers in the basket. Is that one from digi web too? Someone on Sunday gave me $5 for Digis so I need to go look. The sentiment works PERFECT!!!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.