Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trying something new...


I saw this idea for a Christmas card on Pinterest, and just had to try it. I love the way it opens! The stamped image on the front is from my friend, and I'm not sure where she obtained it....sorry, I know it is super cute!
I used my Spellbinder and Cuttlebug to make the inside and outside, then added pretty printed paper and stamped a sentiment on the inside. I want to add a bow just below the brad, I think...

I will probably be making more of these, they are so much fun, so easy, and different!

A few more Christmas cards done, but so many more to do! Christmas is only 13 days away! Wow! I'd better get off of here and get busy!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Great way to do the card! The snowman from High Hopes is so cute. You did a great job coloring it.

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.