Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Time in my craft room.....FINALLY!

 
Okay, its a little messy....I was doing some sewing for my Dad and decided to snap a few pictures for my friend in Texas! This is my main work area.

This is the other end of the countertop.


I keep the sewing machine and material, iron, etc. in this unit. I'll post more pictures later.
 
My first Valentine's Day card in my craft room. I wanted to put a brad in the top of the tag on the front of the card, but I can't find my setter...ugh! I just had it the other day! Anyway, I saw this design on Pinterest done as a birthday card, and I decided to try it as a Valentine card. I think it turned out so cute, but it took me FOREVER!!! There are mistakes, but I really like it...he he!
Used my Stampin' Up! Owl punch that my wonderful friend, Grace bought me. I'll be using this often because it is so cute!
 
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.