Monday, February 18, 2013

Bunny fun, 1 month old, and remodeling again!

 
I used pre-colored digis to make these three cards. I sponged some more blue and green to fill in the bare spots on the first two. Love these colors!


 
 
 
Cheyenne and I were trying to take pictures of his one month mark. He was so good with all the posing we were doing to him....lol!

I think here he is thinking "are we done yet?" LOL!
He is such a good baby and so cuddly and cute. I was talking to him today ( I had to stop and see him on my way home!) and I love how he just looks at me, and then he smiled!!! So sweet!
 
 
This is the room that used to be my galley kitchen. Jeff gutted it to the studs, new insulation, drywall, door, window, paint, hardwood floors, ceiling, lights and now he is working on the cabinets. I'll post a picture when it is finished, but I'm so excited about it! It is going to be my pantry. It will have a 12 foot countertop, where I can place my blender, food processor, stand mixer....plugged in and ready to go. Lots of storage to keep things organized and easily accessible!
I love my husband! He is the best!!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.