Friday, February 1, 2013

SNS Valentine Digi Challenge


This weeks challenge at Sweet 'n' Sassy Digi challenge was a Valentine of Love card.
I used this cute image with some stitching and pearls to complete the card. I'm not so happy with the dark color I used on the heart, but the image is adorable!
 
Check out all the DT cards on the blog: http://sweetnsassydigis.blogspot.com/
 
You can purchase this adorable digi and many other cute Valentine digis here: http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/



And speaking of Love, he he.....Here is a new picture of my grandson, Thomas

 
Oh, how I love him!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your card is so cute! I always like pearls and Cocoa & Cookie are adorable. However, they are greatly outshined by the cuteness of your grandson. Love sleeping baby pics. ;)

Cynthia said...

Your card is very sweet, Lori. Your new grandbaby is precious.

Patricia H said...

I think the color you chose for the heart coordinates really well with the vertical strip of patterned paper in the background. But I have to agree with Stephanie - as cute as the card is, Thomas is even more darling. :)

Lori said...

Thanks, Ladies! you all are so sweet!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.