Saturday, March 30, 2013

A few more Easter cards!


I was finishing up my Easter cards and came across this adorable little bunny! He is a precolored digi, but I'm not sure where I got him. I think this card can be used for any time of year.

 
This image was colored by my niece, Meadow, the last time she was at my house making cards. So I made her Easter card with it! Added some bling because she likes bling! She is just the cutest!
 Love you, Meadow!
 
 

 
The card I made for my parents this year. I've never  layered this way! I usually start in 1/4 inch and go from there. I think I like how this turned out.
 
Looking forward to a great Sunday at church, and then an amazing dinner at my Mom's!
I pray you all have a very blessed Easter!
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.