Friday, March 8, 2013

Going Green!




It is Friday again! Time for another fun challenge from Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge!
 
This week was Go Green. We were to use the color green or something recycled.
 I used the color...lol!
 
This is yet another pre-colored digi from Sweet 'n Sassy. You can find it here: http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/categories/Digital-Stamps/Colored-Digis/
 
Be sure to check out all the amazing cards and some very creative projects on the challenge blog here: http://sweetnsassydigis.blogspot.com/
 
I am so enjoying being a part of the design team!
 
 
Sticking with the green theme....I love shamrock shakes!! They are only at McDonalds for a limited time in March, and that is a good thing!! My wonderful, beautiful, daughter brought one home for me the other night! She is so sweet!

 
Thomas in his green shirt that Aunt Chey bought him! He spent the day with us today and we loved it! Here he was talking to Pappy, and Chey and I just know he was asking for a pool! LOL!
He is growing so fast. His pants are getting short and he is 10 pounds now! I just love him so much!
 

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lori. Really fun Spring colors.

Ann said...

Very cute card, and gorgeous baby in his green shirt! I really must get hold of one of those pre-coloured digis - next purchase for sure.

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card!! Pre-colored digis sure make it easier to have more time with Thomas, don't they? Great use of them. :)

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.