Friday, December 20, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....


A Christmas card I made using my Cricut!


Our dining room tree. It hasn't been off since I put it up just before Thanksgiving!

I get giddy about silly things.....I found these fancy ornament hooks cheap one day. I love them!
I think they make the tree look so pretty!


The bear my mom got for me on clearance after Christmas years ago...for $3!
I put him out every year. We always get good deals a few days after Christmas. That is when we buy all our wrapping paper for 25 cents or less a roll! Love bargain shopping with my Mom!


It wouldn't be Christmas time without a trip to the Benedum Center in Pittsburgh to see
The Nutcracker! Jeff buys the tickets for Chey and I to go as a birthday present to me.
One good thing about my birthday being so close to Christmas! We love it! We go to the 2pm show
and then walk just a few hundred yards away to a restaurant we love for supper!
I have a wonderful husband!


I make caramel corn every year at Christmas time. Good thing I don't make it more often because
once I start eating it I can't stop! LOL!

Here is the Christmas stocking I made for my niece, Meadow. She is all about pink and zebra print!


Of course it wouldn't be a complete blog post without Thomas' Christmas pictures!
These are a few of his 11 month pictures! Can't believe he is going to be a year old soon!


He is usually a very happy baby when getting photographed. Not this day!
He did not like the girl who was taking the pictures. LOL!


I bugged Sarah to let me buy him Christmas pajamas for one of the outfits.
She thought it was
silly, but they turned out so cute!!


Almost a smile on his adorable face!

This is my favorite picture! His Daddy taught him to make what they call "the mean face".
He did it a few times and I told the photographer to snap some! Pictures are memories.
This will help us remember when he learned to make this face. So cute!


Doesn't it look like he just wants to throw the snowball at her? LOL! This was almost the last shot and his expression is priceless! I just love this little guy!
 
I probably won't be posting again before Christmas. Have a very merry one, everyone.
Don't forget amidst all the fun and festivities that this is the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus!


No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.