Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Winter!



As I prepare this post it is -3 degrees out, and the wind chill is -20. We live in Pennsylvania,
not North Dakota! The weather man is saying these temperatures are setting records.
It is so very cold. I went out this morning and filled all 5 bird feeders before it got bitter cold.
I love watching the birds at the feeders! Thomas will stand on the trashcan in the kitchen and watch the feeder outside the kitchen window with me. Its so much fun!
This card is made with a pre-colored digi from FredSheSaid. I love their images!

 
I took this panoramic picture in our front yard.
 


 
A pretty housefinch at one of my feeders.

Bluejays eat the seeds that fall from the feeder in the front of the house.

I believe God blesses us with things everyday that are just to make us smile. No other reason, just to see His children happy. Seeing the birds at the feeders does this for me. What a great God I have!

 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.