Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Sunday!

 
Brooklyn in her Easter dress. So precious!

 
Here she is at my Mom's for Easter dinner. Chey is holding her. She spent most of Easter napping.

 
My little Buddy all dressed up for Easter Sunday. He is so cute!

 
His first Easter egg hunt. He wasn't sure what to do at first, but then Daddy brought out his bucket and he had so much fun! Loved seeing my son and grandson out there together!

 
Talking to Grammy about his truck!

 
At my Mom's for Easter dinner. Always an amazing day!
He was on the run every minute except for when I was feeding him!

 
Eric, Sarah, Thomas and Brooklyn.
Love them!


We were blessed to get to drive home for Easter Sunday. Was exhausting, but wouldn't trade it for all the sleep possible. Thomas wore Pap out, but Jeff loved it!



Of course the most important thing about Easter Sunday is our resurrected Saviour! There is no way to express my love for my risen Saviour! God has blessed me with so much in family and friends, but the greatest of all blessing is my salvation by grace through faith in the risen Saviour!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.