Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Spent New Years eve at church, then at a friends house until 4:00 a.m.  We had such a great time! Today was spent not doing very much. Developed a sore throat sometime last night and now have a headache and can't get warm! Yuck. I never get sick...this stinks!

I did manage to get the bulletin boards done at church, and some of the Jr Church decorating. Enough to get the new promotion started tomorrow.

Here is another thank you card I made...still need to make many more. I wanted to just buy some, but it seems to impersonal now that I know now to make them...lol


The picture is a little dark...I love this little snowman and the snowy paper.

Church tomorrow so probably no posting. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.