Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Behind already..ugh!

Well, it is 2 a.m. on Wednesday, and I'm already behind on everything it seems. I ended up getting nothing done on Monday except babysitting and helping my husband with the new hardwood floor.

Tuesday was planned for Monday's chores, but I had the baby again, and took my sister-in-law to the dr. with her 3 children. Then had to drive 1 1/2 hours for legs for the new cabinets. Had a great time doing a little shopping with my daughter. That was great because I don't get to spend much time with her ....she is 19 and so busy!

Posting another card today. This is one of the thank you cards I'm giving to someone who came to my birthday party.


Must get to bed....long day tomorrow catching up!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.