Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finally I had a free hour! Make a card for the C4CC challenge!

I have been trying all week to get a card made for this challenge. This is the first time I've tried paper piecing....wow, is it tough. Or, perhaps I chose something a little too difficult for my first try. Anyway, I had fun doing it, and Cocoa looks cute in the strawberry patch..lol!
Had a great date night with my wonderful hubby on Friday, and a fun trip to the Sarris chocolate factory & ice cream shop on Saturday with some girls from Jr Church! I was exhausted last night, and went to bed early. I found an hour today to make this card, and I hope I have a few  more minutes before I leave for Jr Choir practice to make another card.
I hope you all had a great Sunday morning and you will have a great week. They are calling for 40 degree temperatures here later this week. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Lori, your card is CUTE! Love how you used strawberry paper for the strawberry. Hate to rub it in, it's Sunday afternoon and 55 degrees here and Thursday it's saying it's suppose to hit 58. Glad you found time for a card!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.