Thursday, February 10, 2011

Forgive me for being MIA ... lol

It seems I've been so busy lately. I've neglected my blog...I'm sorry.Above are a few of the cards I made with the critters I cut out last week. I still don't have a sentiment for the owl card...any suggestions?


I took a friend to the doctors today. I don't usually shop at Wal-mart,but thought I'd kill some time in there....and I found this cute shirt! I love it! It expresses my feeling exactly ( in case you can't see it says " I love my hubby"), and it was only $5. Yeah!

I just love Victoria Secret bags. They are pretty, and sturdy. However, I needed a cute bag for my 3 yr old niece, and didn't have one. I bought her some new tights and needed a little bag....so, I covered the wording on the front & back and the phrase just inside the top, and she loved it! I did this in just 5 minutes before we left for church, and now I'm thinking if I'd had more time I could have added some bling!! There is always next time....I have  a few of those bags.

I hope you all are having a great day. I spent mine helping out a couple of my friends. I wish I could do so much more for them. Sometimes it seems as if I can't do enough. Anyway, the day is pretty much shot...too late to start any cleaning projects or laundry, right? LOL! Guess I'll go make a card for the Cocoa challenge. Well, that didn't happen. Just as I was about to publish this post my laptop shut down. Then I had to help Jeff lay the new hardwood floor in the upstairs hallway....one plus..I got to use the miter saw!Yeah! Power tools!!!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.