Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Memorable Monday! God is good!

Here are a few cards I made today!
I made this for a friend....won't say who in case she is reading this...she'll get is Sunday, probably!
This one is funny because in our area a lot of people fight with ladybugs every Spring. I guess I'll not send this one to anyone at home! LOL!
Monday after I got back from Curves and did my normal routine....I went for a walk to the thrift shop in the square. I bought 2 long denim skirts, a dress, 4 saucers, and a container. Total $15. After I got home I tried on the skirts. One was a little snug so I pushed my hand down in the pocket to help it out a little ( didn't help witht he fit...he he), and I felt something in the pocket....I prayed " Lord, I could use a couple bucks, please let it be money" Sure enough it was....a 20 dollar bill!! Yeah! God is good to me! That is not all I was also blessed with 14 bottles of my husbands favorite tea....free! That is $35 dollars worth! Wow, just when we needed it!
So, the workout at Curves is going well. I have been faithful. Now I've got to get an eating plan in place. I'm praying for wisdom as there are so many out there. I just want something that will work and I can stick to for life....not just until I get the weight off and then gain it all back....been there done that too many time. I need to be healthy for my husband, children and God!
I hope you all are having a great week. I'm getting ready to leave for Old Paths Conference as soon as Jeff gets home. I think I may get to spend the night with my Mom! Yeah! Slumber party! He he! Then I'll spend the day with her tomorrow and get to hear my good friend speak at the conference. I'm looking forward to learning how I can be a better child of God!
Ta Ta for now! LOL!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the card thank you. Makes me think of Easter, Jeff's and Rachel's birthday all the some weekend this year. I like the ladybug one too so long as it's on the card and not in my house. LOL Talk to ya soon.

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.