Monday, May 16, 2011

Patriotic, Military, Wedding, Missionaries...Fun!

I started these on Friday. Then I finished them at the Scrapbook night at the church. It was so much fun getting together with the other ladies who do scrapbooking. One lady informed me that because of me she is now into cardmaking.....oops! LOL!
These cards I'm sending to the military men & women via a website that collects and sends cards.

I have been making patriotic cards lately. I'm not sure why. The girls at the church liked the one I sewed on best...it is on the left, but hard to see all the stitching in this picture.

Here are a few cards I'm sending to one of our missionary ladies. I hope to encourage them, and give them some cards they can use in their ministry.



The card on the right is a repeat of above, but I wanted to show you the wedding card. It is the first card I used my embossing tool on. I embossed the letters and then added more around the edges. I also embossed the sentiment inside. This card is for my daughters friend who is getting married next month.
More to come tomorrow as I want to enter the Sweet n Sassy challenge! and maybe a few more if I have time. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.