Friday, May 13, 2011

Where did my last post go? and Sweet n Sassy challenge card.

Did anyone see the post I had on here with the picture of my son & my kitchen. I posted all about my 4 days at home. It seems to have disappeared. I'm not going to retype all of it just in case it comes back....lol!

This is my entry for the Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge. They used to have a Crazy 4 Coca challenge each week, but now they have a digi challenge. Sweet N Sassy has so many other cute digis, but I have quite a few Cocoa's and I just love them! The challenge this week was all about Mom.
Thats all for now. I'll post more later. I wanted to get this one posted while Blogger was working and before the deadline!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.