Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cards & family!

I got to spend some time babysitting my nephews last week. They are sweet, but really  a hand full!! Praise the Lord for time with them as we only get to see them a couple times a year.

Had my friend Grace in mind when I was making this card. It was suppose to have a digi on it and that flower and sentiment on the bottom, but this looks so much better.

Making some birthday cards. Hoping your birthday is out of this world!

"We come in peas"...lol!

The 3rd day I was here in Kentucky I went to an antique shop. I didn't have a lot of cash, but I found some stamps for $2 each. This card is made with two of those stamps. I used brown ink, ask I like blue and brown togethre and  a musical Tim Holtz folder in my Cuttlebug for the background. I'm thinking this church stamp will make pretty Christmas cards too!

Here are the boys again, playing in the sand at the park.

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.