Saturday, August 13, 2011

SNS digi challenge and stuff

Challenge was to use a SNS digi and some lace.

I made this card set with some $1 stamps I found at Michaels on a shopping trip with my friend Susan. I couldn't decide which one I liked the most and ended up buying four of them...lol

Trying to come up with a cute sentiment for this one. Thinking "pull up a chair and sit awhile"....just not liking that. I"ll take suggestions...lol!

Took the boys to Chuck E Cheese yesterday! Fun! Jack played a lot of BB again!

So many fun things to do there. They had a good time!

Jeff is off a little early today. Thinking we might drive to the river, and then a ball game tonight.
Have a great day !

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute cards, thanks so much for playing along at SNSDC. P.S. I love Chuck E. Cheeses!!

Faith, Family, Simplicity said...

I really like the "classy" look of those cards...the design is really fresh.

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.