Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall!

A couple more fall cards with those cute precolored digis. I actually added a plaid leaf to the card on the left, but didn't retake a picture. It looks so much better.

The card on the left has pop dot under the digi, and the card on the right has pearl, but these are hard to see in this photo. I really like the new nestabilities I bought last week at Michaels with my 50% off coupon. I used one under the digi on the right.

Here I colored an image, isn't he cute? the inside says "wishing you piles, and piles of Autumn smiles". I'm mailing this one out today to a friend!

I am going to start on Christmas cards today. I know, I should have had most of them done by now as that was my goal for Kentucky, but at least I'm getting started now. Putting in a Christmas cd to keep the inspiration going. After all, there are only 92 days until Christmas!

What a great way to spend the first day of Fall!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.