Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Autumn cards

I made these last night. I love how quickly cards come together with precolored digis...lol! Makes me feel a little lazy for not coloring, but these images are just so cute! These are going to the Pastor's wife at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church.

Update of Jeff..... He is still having pain when he tries to move his right arm up very high. It is still hard for him to do somethings. I help him as much as he allows me. God is good to have blessed him with a job that allows me not to work and be here for him. I'd hate to think of him down here in Kentucky by himself after this accident. He needs help getting up off the chair, showering and dressing still. Praise the Lord for his blessings to us!

It is rainy here today. I think Jeff will get off work early. I imagine he'll just want to rest before church, so I'm off to make some more cards.

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.