Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cricut Crazy and snow!

I cut out a number of Cricut images last night, and made cards today. They all need a few finishing touches. I thought I had a "Happy Valentines Day" stamp, but I can't find it. So, I'll stamp a few of those after I get one next week. I also like to use pop dots on all my Cricut images, and sometimes I use the googly eyes, but I didn't today.

This one is going to my sweet little Colton. He calls me "Chickie-Boo" sometimes, and I think I"ll put that on the inside of this card and Happy Valentines Day on the outside....when I get my stamp. Taking a few friends on a girls day next Thursday, and introduce them to Hobby Lobby! My mom is going too since she fell in love with the store! I'll get my stamp then.

I love this little skunk. I"ve used the cow before and it is going to a guy at church.....lol! Party till the cows come home...LOL!

My friend, Sandy, sent me an adorable set of Princess stamps. I used the princess and the sentiment ( on the inside) for this card. I wanted to try to add a little "bling" and remembered I had all those gold buttons....not sure I really like how it turned out. Still looks so bare, but I love the stamp set! Thanks, Sandy!

Speaking of Sandy, she colored this image! I like it when someone else does the coloring and I get to just put the card together!

Another Cricut image and another easel card. Isn't that lamb cute? Again, I want to stamp Happy Valentines Day on the strip of pink in the middle.

Love Bug! I have a stamp that is a strip of "love, adore,love, adore" I placed it behind the love bug, but it hides a lot of the words. I was about to finish this card when my husband took over the living room where I was working. So, it will have to wait for finishing touches too.

A view from out porch. It has been snowing all day, just small flakes because it is so cold. I love the beauty of God's creation especially when it is covered in white.

6 deer showed up outside the living room window while I was making cards. One was really close to the window. They are eating the bird seed that spilled out of the feeder. I noticed it is laying on the ground, but too cold to go out there today and get it....lol! Treat for the deer.
Thinking today of Jeremiah 33:3 " Call unto me and I will answer thee and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." I am claiming this verse today for our missionaries who are in need of a miracle. God is good. I love the promises in His Word!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, what a great post! Lots of pretty cards to share...I love them all. I wish I could jump in the car and come for your day with the girls and your mom at Hobby Lobby. I love having fun with friends. The deer are such a special treat from the Lord...it looks beautiful with the snow! We still don't have snow... I want some because I enjoy the calm beauty and quiet when it's just snowed a few inches.

Enjoy your weekend!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.