Monday, January 9, 2012

A few cards and a cute new website.

This is made with one of the stamps Chey bought me!

This needs something else, but made it with the Cricut cartridge Chey bought me.

I couldn't get this card to flip. Ugh! Having trouble with my computer.

Check out this cute new site a friend of mine sent me the link to. Adorable images, and a couple freebies. Love it!
I'll post an image soon of something I make with one of her images!
Cleaning for a lady tomorrow and then home to shower and run to town for errands. Wednesday is WW and church. Thursday is going to be my card making day! Hope to post for you again on Friday or Saturday!
Have a great week. Remember to be nice to everyone....everyone is struggling with something and may only need a nice word or a smile from you to get them through their day!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.