Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feel better soon!

Thinking of my friend today. Her mom is not feeling well, and I know it causes my friend not to feel well either. What a strong, selfless, Godly lady she has become. I've seen her go through things this year that would break most people. Yet, she remains strong with a smile on her face. I know and she has said it is our Saviour who has held her up and gotten her through when she felt she couldn't go another day. She still has some tough days ahead of her, and she is daily in my prayers.  God is so good to us to give us promises of answered prayers in His Word! Jeremiah 33:3 says "Call unto me and I will answer thee and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not"
Love you, Grace!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

A very pretty card for Grace. I know she'll love it because it's from you! The colors on it are very pretty and the sentiment is perfect!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.