Friday, May 25, 2012

For my friend who got me started

The wonderful lady who got me started making cards likes the "Raggedy Ann" looking digis. This card reminds me of her. I love how this turned out. I only wish I would have sponged the edges of the background paper like I did the rest.....ugh! I didn't notice that until I posted the picture. The Spellbinder at the bottom is perfect for weaving ribbon through. Thanks to Gina K at StampTv for this idea. Check out her blog for great ideas! http://stamptv.ning.com/

Thanks, Sandy, for your patience with me while teaching me to make cards. I still have so much more to learn,  and I'll never be as good as you, but I love it! Because of you I've had a chance to brighten other people's day! Can't wait to get together and stamp! Love ya!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.