Thursday, June 21, 2012

Playing with my Cricut.....

I bought my Cricut 3 or 4 years ago on black Friday for a great price. I've probably used it 20 times....if that many. I keep saying I can do so much with it if I'd just take the time to learn how to do it. I have all kinds of plans but get frustrated with it sometimes, and that causes me to not want to use it again for awhile.
Anyway, I got it out last Friday and cut tags for my Thirty One products. It worked perfectly! I was suprised! Many times I used it and it would tear the paper, or cut things bigger than I exprected.  The tags were great. So, today I had time to play with it, and I cut out 8 of these sunflowers and a couple "Smile" phrases. I think this card is still a little plain. I wish now I would have cut the flower a little larger.
I cut out a couple envelopes too! Wow! So cool! I used my Martha Stewart score tool and they look professional. I'm suprised, sort of...I mean I knew the Cricut could do this....
Hoping to try more new things tomorrow! Like cutting out a bag....or making a trip to Hobby Lobby for vinyl....ooh, yea!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love it! I love Sunflowers but I think the whole card turned out really cute and I don't think it looks plain. The papers work as fillers. I'm sure you'll love the vinyl and I can't wait to see what you make with that!!!!

I could read better today! Thanks for changing the color. I'll blame it on being over 40 that I couldn't read well, LOL!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.