Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Busy, busy fun times!

I just love this image! She is so cute. Copied this layout from a card my friend made for my mom! I used one of my new Spellbinders that my friend, Jeanette, got for me at a crafting yardsale. I got 3 spellbinder for $7.50! Whoo hoo!

Chey came to see us for a few days! She got in at 1:00 a.m. on Thursday, and we went to Lakemont Park in Altoona to ride the world's oldest rollercoaster. We had such a fun time together! Came home and went to Shawnee Ice Cream shop, where we are determined to try all 24 flavors of their flavor injected ice cream! We have 8 flavors done! Chey says its our summer goal...lol! We headed back to the apartmenet, started the grill and cooked steaks, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob! We ate out on the patio with Jeff! Love it!

We shopped on Friday, and,then because God answers prayers, we went to the race with Jeff! Chey took these days off specifically to go to the race with her Daddy for Father's Day! Work has been crazy for Jeff and he had said he probably wouldn't make it home in time to go...however, my prayers and the prayers of my friend were answered! God is so good to us!

Saturday Chey drove me to Mechanicsburg, Pa where I had a Thirty One party planned with my friend Jeanette! This is us before the party with some products in the background. It was great to spend some time with her ( she is a Preacher's Kid too)and  some of the other ladies from Gettysburg Baptist Church as well as a lot of new ladies I met!
I'm so glad Chey was with me...she was a big help. Setting up product, handing out stuff for the game, and demonstration. She also packed all my stuff up while I was calculating totals for the ladies!

Thirty One is a great company that brings ladies together for some fun and amazing products! If you are interested in hosting a party or becoming an consultant contact me! I'd be thrilled to introduce you to this amazing company!

Monday was spent cleaning, doing laundry and catching up on other errands. So much doesn't get done while Chey is here, and that is okay....relationship is so much more important. Anyone who knows me, knows it is important to me to have a neat and clean home, but I know that I won't always have these times with Cheyenne and I want to build that relationship! Much more important than a few dirty dishes, or clothes!

While I travel with Jeff I am able to spend more time in my Bible and prayer. I don't neglect these things when I'm home, but I don't have as many responsibilities, and have extra free time. Here are a couple verses that I love! Every time I read them I am blessed, refreshed and amazed that a Holy God would take time to hear and answer my prayers.

"Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah."
"For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness...." Psalm 21: 2 &3a

God is good, so good! God is good all the time!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, so many fun pictures! The card is cute, the Thirty One party makes me think I need things that I probably don't, lol! And what's better than good family time! Chey & You look so fun together in your sunglasses!

It's probably me but my eyes have a hard time reading the green print. But loved all the chattiness of your post. Great verses. God is so good all the time!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.