Thursday, July 12, 2012

Snail critter!

This is the snail from Create a Critter cartridge. I just picked up that cute polka dot ribbon on Wednesday and was thrilled it matched this card!

I love that the paper worked out to show the FRIENDS above the snail. Friends are so important! I have a best friend who is going through so much right now, but wouldn't you know it she comforted me today! God has blessed me with her! His Word says "A friend loveth at all times.." I know this is true with genuine friends, because sometimes I'm not that loveable, but my friends love me anyway. Its nice to have someone you can just be silly with sometimes. My husband wonderful, but he frowns upon my silliness sometimes. I save that for my friends. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card and am so sorry I didn't know about your blog sooner. I am thankful I found it now.
Tina

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.