Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More SNS challenge cards

Challenge was to use die cuts with patterned paper. I just realized I didn't use the patterned paper I had planned to use. Ugh! Gonna have to make another card for this challenge. I popped the scripture and inked the edges. I really like how this turned out, but it is hard to see in the photo.

Challenge was Inspiration challenge:summer picnic scene. I chose not to color the entire stamped image, only the patch on the girl crows dress. I colored it red to match the background. Again, poor picture. sorry

Some of the girls from our church are going to youth conference tomorrow. I made them peanutbutter cookies, from scratch brownies, and the post it clip pads. I found a package of mini pens in the clearance section of walmart last year, and they fit perfectly above the post it and slip onto the clip! Such a cute idea I got from my friend, Sandy! Thanks! I hope the girls like them.

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.