Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SweetnSassy challenges

Just looks to plain to me.. This is a Sweet N Sassy stamp set.


I inked up each butterfly and word with a different color ink. That was fun!

The first challenge for Sweet N Sassy yesterday during their June stamp release was "one layer". I struggled with this one. There were some beautiful one layer cards on Splitcoast stampers, but I couldn't get mine to look that good. These first two cards are the best of the many attempts.

One challenge was a color challenge using Coral, Olive green, and Dusty blue. I searched so long for coral. Found this digi who has coral on her wings, but couldn't find anything in my stash( I know amazing, huh? guess I need to go to Hobby Lobby. LOL) to match. This is the card I'm submitting for this challenge.
There are more challenges I'm going to work on today. I don't have the computer at home today, but am going to try to print out the challenges quickly before Jeff leaves.  Yesterday was the first day I had the computer home all day, and I saw their release, and was so happy to play along!  Korin does an amazing job with all her stamps. Visit her website for some great items. I'm doing the challenges with the hope of winning a set! http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/

2 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL! You're like me, I think my CAS cards are too plain but I see how some ladies do them and they are just gorgeous. I think that's why I steer away from CAS cards.

I do love your little butterfly girl. the papers really work well with her and I love your button on your flower! CUTE!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty cards Lori. Lovely CAS designs.

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.