Thursday, August 30, 2012

Head in the clouds?


 
My friend, Grace, is one of the stongest, selfless people I know! She recently mentioned she's been enjoying looking at the clouds. I've been snapping pictures of clouds ever since. She said she thinks about that "great cloud of witnesses" mentioned in the Bible when she looks at the clouds. I know she is thinking about her Dad who went to Heaven in January of this year. I think she was still grieving that loss when her mom's health starting going down hill fast. Grace has been her mom's 24/7 caregiver for all these months now. She is an amazing daughter. The love and care she gives her mom is outstanding. I know that soon her mom will join her dad in Heaven, and there they'll be happy together again with each other and their son. I long to be what my friend needs in her time of sorrow. I love you, Grace, and am so very happy to be called your friend!
Please keep them in your prayers.
 
Tomorrow is set aside for making cards. I have to say, Tuesday was too, but it didn't happen....lol! I ended up shopping for my grandson, and having lunch with a friend. Here are some of the things I bought for the baby:
Aren't these the cutest things ever? Mossy Oak camo bib overalls, romper,bib, hat, footies, shirt. Carhartt bib overalls ( just like daddy's) shirt and long sleeved onsie. I just love this stuff....
 
Here is where we had lunch. They had a zucchini & yellow squash "spaghetti" on the menu, with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella that was so delicious! Could not even taste the zucchini or squash. Very light, refreshing lunch. I could eat that often! Love the ambiance of the dining room, and the history, of course.
 
Hoping to post pictures tomorrow night of cards I made.....send me some card making mojo, please!
 
 
 
Update: Mrs Norma Whitlatch, my friend, went to heaven peacefully from her home with her wonderful daughter, Grace by her side. We will miss her so much, but we know we'll see her again! She's up there now with her husband, Henry, whom she loved so much and had been missing these past 7 months, and her son John. I know she is happy to be with them, and out of pain. So sure that she misses Grace and the boys, but she knows God will take care of them. Love you, Ms. Norma!
Thanks to everyone who prayed for her and her family! God has been good!
 
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.