Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall is in the air!

Almost didn't post this one because the sentiment is crooked...ugh! But I love these colors and I used my new Stampin up folder and Martha Steward pumch!

Isn't she cute? I see a shadow under the digi...I used pop dots on the back of her, I guess I should have checked on that before I posted.
 
Hoping we are home before Thanksgiving! I know this card is early, but my friend sent me a lot of Fall digis and I just love this one!
 
My house! I just love my house! Of course its not home without Jeff, so I'm posting this from the apartment. OH, and this was taken in 2009..lol!
 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Awww, I love these too. I love the girl with the pie...super cute card with the paper with the Thanksgiving wording. It's a beautiful picture of your yard with those trees around your house! Something so comforting about our homes...you'll be there soon!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.