Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pilgrims!


I just love these happy little pilgrims! Going to make multiple of these for Thanksgiving cards!
 

Even though the male pilgrim  needs a  haircut ( Jeff tells me every day) I still think these pilgrims are so cute! Regular price is $39.99 each. I found them on sale at A.C. Moore for $19.99 each and last Saturday they were even cheaper due to a special sale. I paid less than $30.00 for them both!  I have plans for them. They are not staying at our house. The little guy would get upset because Jeff keeps saying he needs a haircut...lol!
 
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. It is a wonderful holiday. I have been blessed with so much that one day is not enough to be thankful. I thank God everyday for the blessings in my life. I could try to list them, but would get nothing else done as there are so many.
Looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom's with the whole family, and then a nap to get ready for Black Friday Shopping! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.