Saturday, January 12, 2013

SweetnSassy Design Team!

 
 
 
I have been added to the design team for SweetnSassy  stamps and I am so excited and honored! I'll be posting a card each Friday using one of their amazing digital stamps! I can't wait to get started!!
 
 
Here is yet another Valentine's Day card I made yesterday!
 
 
I'm offering these to a couple little girls at our church to give to their teachers or special friends at school. I think this one still needs a little more , but haven't found what I want for it yet.
 
Hoping to spend more time in my craft room tomorrow afternoon. Today was spent helping Jeff with the remodel and trying a new recipe.
 
He worked so hard today! Cheyenne was a big help, stayed right there with him and helped with the heavy lifting also! Praise the Lord for children who are willing to work and help others!

Some of the ingredients of the new recipe I tried tonight. Country Club Chicken!



 
The end result....with a few noodles that escaped. LOL! It called for spaghetti noodles, but all I had were penne, they worked just fine. It was so yummy!!
 
 
What a great day! Added to the design  team ( Squeal), remodel on the old kitchen that will now serve as a butler's pantry ( yippee, organization) and a new recipe that turned out so yummy! God is so good to me!
 
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.