Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

 
Using a Stampin' Up! set my mom bought me for Christmas! I love you, Mom!!
 
 
Right side of my work area. Jeff brought up the cabinets from our old kitchen....not sure I wanted them all in here, but when we remodel the entire room I'll move them...lol! 

In the doorway. You can see my spellbinders hanging on the wall, and the cool rolling drawers I got super cheap on black Friday. I like to roll it over beside me when I'm working ....lots of storage!
Okay, this is messy! I have to figure out a storage solution for all my stamps.....help! I bought ribbon holders usually $29 for under $8 on black Friday, but Jeff hasn't hung them up yet. I was going to do it myself, but he hung up the wall cabinets where I was going to place them. So...ribbon still not organized, but its getting there...yippee! Hoping to totally remodel this room over the summer, if we are working from home.
 
God has blessed me with this space, and I love it! It is so nice to have a place I can go and make cards. It is very relaxing....well, unless I can't find something...lol! 

 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hey NEW grandma! I was checking to see if you posted pics of your precious grandson. Love the pics of your stamping area and your Valentine cards are beautiful!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.