Saturday, February 9, 2013

For the boys!

 
Super heroes seem to be a big thing right now. When ask to make Valentine's Day cards for two little boys, I figured at least one of them would like a super hero. It is hard to tell with the lighting, but I did use pop dots behind the  "Captain America" dragon and under the smallest stars. Just because it seemed so flat without them. This pre-colored image came in a set of super hero dragons from
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/

 
Submitting this to the My Sheri challenge #103 Valentines
 
I had cut and pieced this horse in Bedford last year.  I added the heart on the outside to make it look a little more like a Valentine's Day card. The inside of both cards say "Happy Valentine's Day"
 
I sure hope the little boys like their cards!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.