Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Party til the cows come home!

 
A birthday card for my young cousin. I made the bull using my Create a Critter Cricut cartridge, and the sentiment with the Birthday Bash cartridge. Inside says "party til the cows come home" LOL!

 
We are remodeling another room. This used to be my tiny galley kitchen. Jeff remodeled two rooms 2 years ago into a beautiful kitchen and dining room. ( see older posts for pics). We are turning this room into a pantry. It looks so much better already. Jeff gutted it to the studs, of course, no covering up old walls for him. LOL! We had to use a drop ceiling in here because the water pipes for upstairs are in this ceiling. We don't like the look, but having had no ceiling in there for these past few years, I think this looks gorgeous!
I have the best husband ever! I will post pictures when it is finished.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That cow card is hilarious and I love it! How fun for the cousin that gets it. Whoo Hoo for the pantry getting done and looking so pretty! Hope Grammy is doing great! Thanks for the pic of snow. We've had some rainy days but not super cold and no snow!Caity said to tell Chey hello and to give your mom a hug at church tonight!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.