Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July!

 
Jeff finally got a day off! We spent the day in Lancaster, Pa and it was just perfect.
Started with an Amish breakfast buffet and ended at Shady Maple ( a huge dinner buffet)!
In between all that eating we did some shopping, antiquing, browsing and took a relaxing train ride.
I never get tired of time with my husband. He is the best and I love him so much!
 
Strasburg Railroad train ride.

Pappy shopping for Thomas!

Beautiful tea set pieces we saw at one antique place.


I didn't eat all of this, I promise. LOL!
 I did eat the coconut cream pie that Jeff brought me, though!
 
 
The only thing that would have made this day better would have been to have our family with us. Who couldn't love spending time with this happy baby! Grammy loves you, Thomas!
 
I paused a few times on Thursday to thank God for allowing me to be born in the U.S.A. and to thank Him for the freedom we are blessed with. I also begged him to forgive our country, and protect it.
God is so good to me!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.