Thursday, July 11, 2013

Birthday cards and a blessing!

 A birthday card for my niece. I added some stickles to her glasses and socks because Meadow likes bling. I'm thinking of adding some rhinestones too before I send it to her. LOL!


This card is for another girl in our church. I love this image! It is so much fun! I had fun playing with the layout. This is my first attempt at a banner, and I popped it up a little.
 
I also made some CAS cards to send to my Mom for her to use when she needs a birthday card or someone.

I usually like a lot of embellishments on my cards, but I like the clean look of this one. A freebie dig from http://meljensdesigns.com/ She is so sweet to offer her amazing art free every so often.
I just love all of her images. So cute!
 
I was blessed today during my Bible reading and I shared this on facebook in our Bible reading group, but I want to share it here too!

Psalm 145: 9a  " The Lord is good to all"
145:18& 19a " The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him:"

Want your desires fulfilled? Think God doesn't give you what you want?
Maybe you aren't fearing Him.
He promises in His Word that He is nigh, will fulfill the desire of, and preserveth all them that call upon him, fear him and love him.
  If what we are asking for is in truth, and fearing him....he will hear us and fulfill our desire!
I know this is true! Many times over I've had a desire fulfilled. Not a need, but just something I wanted.  Sometimes I'm blessed with things I didn't even ask for!

Keep fearing him, keep serving him.
Move up from just being that babe in Christ who reads their Bible and prays daily, and goes soul winning. Get into the meat of the Word. Fear God, and watch him fulfill your desires!!
 I can't even begin to explain how He has blessed my life, and how many times He has lifted me up, met my needs and given me my desires. Praise the Lord for his goodness!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.