Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More Birthday cards and Thomas is 6 months old!

Another CAS birthday card. I used a precolored digi that I purchased from http://www.digiwebstudio.com/store/
They have many cute digis and most of them are $1! Great deal!

My first shaped card. I like the idea of shaped cards, however, the only embellishments I brought with me this year are buttons and rhinestones. So, I think this card looks a little plain.

I cute the inside to match...I like when the insides look cute too!
 
 
Thomas is 6 months old! He is just so cute!

 
Here he is in "his" tree. Ever since Spring when the leaves started growing on this tree just outside their front door, he has loved going out there and looking up into the tree. Then he started learning how to grasp things and of course started grabbing the leaves. LOL!
Happy 6 month birthday, Thomas! Grammy loves you!
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.