Saturday, July 20, 2013

Magnolia and a visit from Thomas!

My friend, Sandy, gave me some Magnolia stamps. I stamped this one before I realized she has holly in her hair. LOL!

The lighting wasn't so good on this one, but I love how it turned out!
 
 
Sarah, Thomas and my friend, Grace, came to visit me! We rode the train into Philadelphia on Friday so Thomas could see the Liberty Bell and we could get cheesesteaks!

 
He was such a good boy! I love this face!

 
I just couldn't get enough of him!

 
Time with Pappy! Precious!
 
I can't thank Sarah & Grace enough for the visit! I have missed them all so much. Looking forward to a week with Cheyenne in August!
God is so good to me! I'm very, very blessed!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Isn't he getting so big! I'm sure you are missing him alot with you being away. Your cards turned out great and I got to thinking maybe I needed to pull out a few Tildas.

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.