Monday, November 18, 2013

Daniel's Tree





This is the current Digi of the Month. It is called Daniel's Tree, and comes with 5 sentiments!
You can purchase it here: http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2013/11/november-digi-of-month-challenge.html

 
I used the same papers on this one and the next image...just a little different.
This digi is so fun to play with!

 
Check out Deedees blog for more great projects using Daniel's Tree.
Deedeesdigis.com




Today is my daughter's 22nd birthday!
 I can say that she is one of my very best friends. I am blessed to have such an amazing relationship with her! She is a beautiful girl inside and outside both. She is always so much fun to spend time with and has a very big heart! I am very proud to call her my little girl!
I love you Cheyenne Cheri' Finch!!!




No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.